Thank you to Gentle Kindness at http://gentlementalannie.com/ for nominating Bipolar1Blog for the Real Neat Blog Award.
The Rules Are
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My answers to Gentle Kindness’s questions:
1)Do you see yourself as introverted or extroverted?
Extroverted, usually, I am very outgoing. I can walk up to complete strangers and talk to them with ease. There is one caveat, when I have bad anxiety, then I turn into an introvert, all my sparkly friendliness disappears and I just want to hide in bed under a blanket. Thankfully, that doesn’t happen too often, although it happens more than I’d ever want it to.
2. What do you do for relaxation?
I exercise, as in lifting weights and Zumba. And I love to read and sometimes veg out in front of the TV, although my favorite shows are Masterpiece theatre and Masterpiece mystery, not vegging out kind of shows.
3. Do you have a favorite movie (or movies)?
One of my favorite movies is “Gone With the Wind”, another is “Pride and Prejudice”, and “Sense and Sensibility.” I loved Jurrasic World, especially the end! I know there are other movies I love, but I can’t think of them right now… Oh wait, “The Pink Panther” is hilarious, I know I know, I’m old….
4. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a gorgeous, beautiful, very beloved cat. She is 20 and a half years old, which translates to about a 95 tear old human! Pretty spectacular! She has grass green eyes and is very loving and gentle, although in her younger days she used to be a fierce warrior, bringing us moles, mice, and even rabbits as presents!
5. How long have you been blogging?
Since August of 2014, a little over a year.
6. How often do you read other blogs?
7. Tell us something you want to share about yourself.
I act in plays 🙂 and I speak 4 languages, and I love to sing, and I love and adore my son 🙂
If I have to do this, so do you! My nominees:
My Questions for you:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What made you start your blog?
3. Which post of yours has the most views?
4. Do you like cats or dogs?
5. Summer or winter?
6. If there is one thing, what would you like to change about your self?
7. How much time do you spend on your blog daily?